This office manages the following areas:
· Performing all of the affairs related to the alumni students and residents.
· Performing all of the cultural affairs (coming student’s celebration, events, religious holiday ceremonies, competitions, …)
· Performing student’s welfare affairs (providing educational and/or emergency deposit loans, cabinets, uniforms, ...)
· Providing insurance for students and residents.
· Providing dormitories for single and married students.
· Connecting with the students’ consulting center.
· Supervising clubs and student associations.
· Supervising the school’s cafeteria.
· Supervising the gym and holding physical educational classes.
· Performing affairs related to introducing top students.
Dr. Mehdi Niknami,
Vice Dean for Cultural and Students Affairs
Head of the Office of Vice Dean of Cultural and Students affairs
Tel: +98 21 88014039