The Office of Global strategies and international affairs is responsible for:
1. Signing MOU and Agreement coordination with vice chancellor of Global Strategies and International affairs toward to empowerment faculty member and students to developing the international communication through:
· Having joint research projects.
· Exchanging students and faculty member.
· Implementing various academic program (workshop, taking part at international congress,…)
· Admitting international students.
· Developing of victual approach at international communication such as videoconference, LDN,…
2. Supervising on international science program and trying in introduction of their capabilities.
3. Presenting outcome and experiences resulting from sabbatical,congerss,visiting abroadhn form of workshop seminar or inserting at the newspaper or relating site.
4. Collecting information and report of empowerments of the Office of Global strategies and international affairs base on defined as international criteria.
Dr. Pouyan Aminishakib,
Vice Dean of Global Strategies and International affairs
Tell: +98 21 88351255
Dr. Donya Alinejhad,
Deputy of Vice Dean of Global Strategies and International affairs
Secretory of the Office
Mohammad Amin Yektaie,
Supervisor of the website