The department of Endodontics offers a basic and advanced education for under and post graduate students. Patients are also treated by students under the supervision of faculty scientific members
Treatments offer in the department of Endodontics:
· Root canal therapy of the complicated cases
· Root canal therapy for patients with systemic diseases
· Root canal therapy or the patients with infectious disease (AIDS, Hepatitis)
· Endodontic Surgeries
· Treatment of the traumatized teeth
· Treatment of the teeth with Endo-Perio problems
· Internal bleaching
· Forced eruption
· Apexogenesis and Apexification
Holding clinical seminars with other departments.
Holding intensive courses and workshops for the faculty scientific members.